So, if you didn't know, Winter Is Coming and thankfully it's my favorite season! And in celebration of me finally being able to get away with wearing pants and leggings and over the knee socks regularly, I figured I'd write something about my favorite type of accessory...shoes, specifically Boots and Booties!
So I'll just give you guys a rundown of my 10 dream shoes and shoes that I may have already bought.... ; ) for this season:
1. My first fave would have to be these suede beauties! Remember when I found them during Fashion Week at the outlets? Well it took me nearly a month, Clarke's isn't selling them anymore, to find them, and I found them at nearly half price so I figured, It was fate!
Carlisle Spice Mushroom Suede- Clarke's
2. Now I know what you're gonna say: "Sammi, that's the exact same shoe. Why did you get that one too?" Well, I'll tell you, I needed it in black. My friend has a pair of the leather ones and I tried it on for size and, these shoes are soooo comfy! How could I resist getting a black pair? AND I found this one nearly half price too! So it's pretty much like buy one get one free!
Carlisle Spice Black Suede-Clarke's
Carlisle Spice Black Leather-Clarke's
3. Now this pair I don't have unfortunately. These beauts are my current obsession now that I bought those Clarke's and I can't get over them. The red is just so piercing and aghhh ilovethem!
Elysian Bootie-Enzo Angiolini, $100
4. For something a teeny bit more accessible and affordable I looked no further than Forever 21 of course! First off, I had no idea they sold shoes? I was shocked when I found that out this summer, and promptly bought a pair of wedges. I like these "Classic Hiking Booties" though I'd never go hiking in them, for fear of breaking my ankle, they'd be cute with pretty much anything else that's casual.
Classic Hiking Bootie- Forever 21, $37
5. Sticking on the more classic and flat footed side, here's a simple pair from ModCloth:
Cement Our Friendship Boot- ModCloth, $45
6. If you couldn't guess I'm really into suede this season, and I looked no further than Nine West to give me a clean and classic black bootie. (Just incase I wanted one with a higher heel. I found this one for nearly 70% off!) This one also comes in blue, and a bunch of other colors actually, If you're into that...
Pedestal Ankle Boot- Nine West, $80
7. So the suede continues...I couldn't find these babies at a cheaper price in my size but, I don't intend on giving up anytime soon! This color is amazing in my opinion and I love the fun tassels!
Tutorial Boot- Anne Klein, $33
8. Nine West is killing it this season because these shoes are insane. I wish I had enough patience to save up for these bad bitches, but alas, my interest is forever fleeting. Who knows, maybe one day they'll go in sale in exactly my size on a day I get paid? (A girl can dream okay!)
Kelsbelle Ankle Boots- Nine West, $170
9. So I actually bought these boots last year, in Pitt after I had won a scholarship competition. They were a little celebration gift from my lovely momma, and I can honestly say they are my favorite flat knee high boots EVER. These are comfy, beautiful and oh so wearable. I mean with everything. Dresses, skirts, jeans, I love them, they're perfect! I can't really find them on sale anywhere, but I got them from Macy's so if you're really interested you're gonna have to dig for them! Bonne Chance!
Andy Boots- Tahari, $200
10. And last but not least, my Aldo boots! I got these babies when they were on sale and I've never been more pleased with myself in spotting a bargain and getting some really cute booties out of it. Yeah, yeah more suede (technically they're synthetics) but hey I'll write it off as a phase, whatever! If you're gonna grab these shoes, remember that if you go into the store and order, you'll get free shipping!
Hearns- Aldo, $90
Well that's 10 I suppose, I hope you find your dream boots and booties this season lovelies, and may you find them swiftly and safely because winter is coming. Seriously, this one's supposed to be killer!
Merci mes amis!
~~Sammi P : )










No comments:
Post a Comment