Thursday, October 24, 2013

My favorite things...

So one of my favorite things about being a fashion designer and being able to make clothes, is that I can make my own clothes and (shocker, I know) wear them too! I love it when I make clothes that I really want to wear, like this crocheted and hand dyed sweater dress which kept me warm all day! It was around 45 degrees today, baby it's cold outside! (Also shown in Pittsburgh Fashion Week as a part of my winter collection) I also knitted the scarf which is amazingly warm, it's made out of this 8-PLY yarn that I sadly, cant find in production anymore... and some leggings I threw together last year.  I completed the look with my grandma's socks (don't hate, hospital socks rock and come in the best colors to be honest) and my new Nine West Booties! : )



These pictures also give photographic evidence as to why I'm not a model, and should never be one! My girls in the fashion show did a way better job than me and I love them for it! 

If you're interested in anything that I haven't linked, feel free to shoot me an email!

Thanks,
~~Sammi P : )

No comments:

Post a Comment