Monday, October 7, 2013

Shake n' Bake?

So Thursday, I went to good old Jo Ann's with my roomie, to get all the stuff for his costume.  Now after we got everything, we had worked up an appetite of course, and when I said I had never been, my roommate was appalled, so we made the journey to Steak n' Shake.

Kosta tried to win something on these money grabbers...no such luck, but eh...
So they had milkshakes, and yes I've had better, but these were not bad.  I had a Strawberry Vanilla side-by-side.  Strawnella

So I ordered a glass of water and Kosta ordered a large, and...?  What is this tiny cup nonesense? jeez louise.... 

 I meant to get a before and after picture, but...I was hungry... :/  I ordered a Double Steakburger with cheese and lettuce and whatnot, and devoured it before I even noticed I had...

Even though I still want to call this place Shake n' Bake, I really liked it and they had good food for pretty cheap, so I'm not complaining.  Yay Shake n' Bake! 

Thanks, 
--Sammi P : )


No comments:

Post a Comment