We arrived bit early, so they told us we could walk around Tanger Outlets, and....well... Let's begin shall we? First Stop: Saks Off 5th
I love the shape of that purse, and the color, and pretty much everything about it so...Next we went to Clarke's, and while I don't like all of their shoes, I of course found something that I like and am now obsessed with. These heeled booties may possibly be my spirit animal at this point in my life. I tried them on, and they were so comfortable and the heel height was so perfect, and I'm really into neutrals right now and gah! I love them! I need a pair ASAP!
Our next and last stop was GUESS. Let me preface this by saying, I had like two minutes to look in there or we would've been late and....well I wish I had more time to to go through the clearance rack but I really don't need to buy anything else, right? (This is what I tell myself...) I can't even talk about their shoes, i still haven't recovered from an awesome bootie I saw in there, but i also saw some awesome red-burgundy-ish dip dyed skinnies that I want to dip dye myself... Inspiration is EVERYWHERE I tell you!
When we got back things were getting started, so we got to our posts, slapped a smile on, and greeted the hell out of the party-goers. It slightly disturbing to see so much pink in one place, but the weather was gorgeous, and we had a great time...and by great time I mean we ate everything that was butlered around to us.
Sooner or later we got to sit down and watch the show. The models were happy to be there and it was a fun show to see! An awesome event to be a part of!















No comments:
Post a Comment