The Renaissance Festival! One of my favorite places to go! Aziza and I went there, met up with my roommates for a bit and just explored. Thank god the weather was good, or I probably would have been in a horrible mood, because, sunlight, ugh.
I think the Ren Fair is an awesome place to get inspired and just sit around and people watch. You will see some characters, believe me. But even before we got there, I saw something strange....A GIANT lawn chair? how can I acquire that?
Let's talk about this man and his pants. They are awesome pants, they look silky and classy and just darn nice. The print is fantastic and he is just....he's wearing the HELL out of those pants.
This woman is a QUEEN. She sat there like that the whole time we ate, and I'm pretty positive she doesn't work there which makes it so much better.
She's got cool hair, and I like her chill yet renassaince-y style...
These things are significantly horrifying, so...normal humans with giant heads why...?
Digeridous life.
One thing I love, love, love about the Ren Fair are all the artisan shops, they've got some weird stuff...
Along with the interesting characters you get at the Ren Fair, like Peter Pan, is that you? You also get normal looking people. Normal looking people who have really cute shoes that I may have taken multiple pictures of...
We ended the day with the wench show, and it was both hilarious and embarrassing...? Well for the men involved anyways.
So while the Fashion Hall of Famers were being inducted, I was people watching and getting inspired. Not a bad trade off!
Thanks,
--Sammi P : )





































No comments:
Post a Comment