Friday, October 31, 2014

Uh... Boo!?

Hello everyone!

Long time, no see huh? I know I said I was back in my last post...and I kind of am but, there's only so much I can do! 

Fashion Illustration has never been my strong suit, and when we switched to digital illustration (Adobe Illustrator is basically everything) in Technical Drawing last quarter, I figured I'd need a lot more practice if I wanted to be any good. 

So I decided to come up with this: Every month (or two) I'd come up with a 3 piece collection and draw it and color it in illustrator, then I'd share it with you all! 

Here's the first capsule collection, I was of course, inspired by halloween, but mostly the ghoulish shapes and how they reminded me of a cute little Peter Pan collar. Hope you enjoy! 



Hopefully I'll get a post up about PFW 2014 soon, but until then you can find pictures of my collection on my Facebook Page, and Instagram!

Have a happy and SAFE Halloween! 
~Sammi P :)



No comments:

Post a Comment