I decided that I wanted to focus on Southwestern and Native American artists and their works. Below is my mood board and I've included some paintings, kachina dolls, and photographs from some great artists.
Artists Credits
Photography: Martin SensmeierSkull: Kate Sutcliffe Mosaics
Bear and Wolf Paintings: Theresa Paden
Animal Mask Paintings: Stacey Rozich
Hopi Kachina Dolls
I know I didn't get every single piece, but this is what I could find source wise. I hope the artists don't mind my using their wonderful works!
With all of these gorgeous colors, shapes and prints I was inspired to make my own print and this is what I came up with:
From this print I created my little collection:
I had a lot of fun playing with prints and working with illustrator and photoshop (still enemy #1) to make this little collection, print, and mood board. I hope you all like it too!
Thanks,
Sammi P. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment