Monday, January 20, 2014

First Week and I made it out alive!

Hello, hello, hello!

Just so you all know.....I made it through my first week back ALIVE! I'm back in the Pitt, piling on coats and classes, and catching up with everyone and everything.  I've started doing yoga (finally)! Crow in a 90 degree room is pretty tough but even after feeling ready to pass out I feel good, I guess I actually did want to exercise (sort of).

I also went to the Cheesecake Factory for the first time.  Let me tell you, my life was clearly empty before this place, Raspberry Lemon Cream Cheesecake is probably all I'll need in life and you can see pics on my twitter (@sammiparrish).  So I'm pretty sure I love that place and it'll be great to go again soon!

Hopefully I'll get to let you all know about some exiting news including more fashion shows and whatnot but until then...Good luck to everyone! Whatever you're doing (as long as it's legal) I wish you all good luck in your endeavors.  You can do it! Whatever it is! : ) Not sure if everyone has the day off but if you do, enjoy! I know I will!

Crow Pose:
I'm obviously not at that level (my arm game is weak) but I'm trying! 

Cheescake Factory:
I may have cried when it was gone.  I have no shame in that.

Thanks,
~~Sammi P : )

No comments:

Post a Comment